Thursday, February 24, 2011

She's on the Move

I almost didn't post this video (because I wouldn't want to be portrayed as a bad mother), but when I watched it I thought it was pretty funny - and, let's be honest, this is real life, right? And I wanted you to see Avery Claire's walking skills in action.
I promise I watch my child every second - and she still might eat a piece of paper or two. You can see that she knew it wasn't for eating. And we know from experience that paper will come back up (she might have eaten a tiny corner of a magazine once).



We have since cut the wet corner off of the Christmas tune card and moved on.
Say a tiny prayer that Avery Claire doesn't have an ear infection! We're headed to the doctor tomorrow afternoon because of a persistent cough and goopy, messy eyes (which the nurse says could mean ear infection). So, we're taking precautionary measures!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

That is too funny. All of our books are missing their corners for some reason? Praying that she doesn't have an ear infection! Eli just finished an antibiotic for his 4th ear infection in 4 months!

Brittany said...

5 months*

Anonymous said...

I pray you do not have an ear infection beautiful girl, I can't believe how much more you are walking since last weekend!! Happy 11 months today sweet, sweet girl!! love ya bunches, mema

Rosie said...

Awww, her walking looks adorable!
And I hope she doesn't have an ear infection...they make poor little babies so miserable.

Anonymous said...

Avery Clarie, Happy 11 Months! You have certainly made us happy these past 11 months! You are such a sweet blessing in our lives! I love this video! I think all the cheering we did for you last weekend really motivated you to walk, walk, walk!!! We love you so much Avery Claire!! Nana hopes and prays that you do not have an ear infection. Hugs & Kisses from Nana & Papa

Beverly said...

Brooke . she is beautiful.. cant believe he is walking already AND she is 11 months old and i have not even seen her in person ! i love your blogs! so at least i get to see her growing and all the new things she is doing .
I pray she doesnt have an ear infection ! seth had pink eye last weekend..he had the contagious kind and there is also an allergy pink eye , ( i didnt know there was an allergy pink eye ) anyway ..the dr said he had both .. green goopy eye boogers, blowing green stuff from nose .. red, irritated eyes.. and a cough ..he said it all goes together .. he played outside allot last saturday and that could have triggered it..
i hope Miss Avery Claire is better in no time .. Love BEV

Brandi said...

How cute! I hope she isn't sick, and if she is, I hope she gets over it real fast! We went to dr. yesterday. Jonah has croup and yucky head cold!

Allison Wesley said...

I love this video. Too funny! Avery Claire is walking sooo good! I can't believe these babies are growing up so fast! She is such a little doll. Hope she feels better real soon!

Post a Comment