Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sweet Girl

The albuterol has worn off and my sweet girl is back...except for a couple of tantrums and trips to time out. Avery Claire and I had a fun weekend playing and cooking and shopping. Daddy spent the weekend with a stomach virus so we tried to stay AWAY!! He is feeling much better now.

My sweet girl didn't sleep past 6:30 all weekend. She did take long naps, during which I tried to get a lot done. Since my hubby was down for the count, it was all up to me. I got up early, stayed up late, and tried to keep up with Avery Claire. That alone will wear a woman down. Here are some pictures from our weekend.

Saturday afternoon photo shoot:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I tried to tell her holes in your jeans are in style. They bothered her all day long.
Photobucket
That scratch is from a cracker. She fell into her chair with a cracker in her hand and got a good ol' scratch on the face.
Photobucket

We went for a recheck Monday. Lungs are clear!!
She loves to go to "MawMart" and now she occasionally goes to the "maw" {mall}. She tells us bye and takes her baby to the kitchen and comes right back and starts over. I love it!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today she got some new kicks in the mail. They're a little big now, but she has worn them all night. She loves her "shop shops."
Photobucket
Good night! This Mama is hittin' the sack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are such a gorgeous little girl! I love the weekend photo shoot! You have such a pretty, precious smile! I think that you look beautiful in blue (Nana's favorite color)! Of course, you look beautiful no matter what you are wearing! I love your new monogrammed outfit! Great job Mommy! Nana is so thankful that your lungs are clear! So sorry that your daddy has been sick! Glad he is feeling better!
Cute "shop shops"! And they are pink (no orange) Yay! Love to you all, Nana

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of a beautiful, precious little girl who is growing up much too fast. Glad your daddy is feeling better and so glad you are better also.
Love, Grandmother Joann

Post a Comment