Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Leo III and Una

We live near the UNA campus and decided to take Avery Claire to see the lions, Leo III and Una (yoo-nah), this afternoon.

Photobucket 
Avery Claire might not have looked excited on the ride, but she was before we left. She showed me a few dance moves while Daddy changed clothes.
Photobucket Photobucket
I didn't think the lions ever did much but lay around, but today, Una really put on a show for us. The UNA campus is really very pretty and I think Leo and Una will probably get quite a few visits from us in the future. Avery Claire was in awe of the "wions."
Photobucket Photobucket
One of the caretakers was there tonight and we talked to her a bit as she tried to coax Una to come in and eat. Leo went in not long after we got there and Una was having a ball playing with her toy. The lady said the he was calling her in {whatever that means} because he wouldn't eat until she was in, too. She said that Una knows when it's getting near time to go in to eat and go to bed, so she usually plays hard around 5:00-5:30. She said to be sure to tell the people that say the lions "never do anything but lay there" that they really did do something!
Photobucket
It was like a mini zoo visit, which if you know me, is one of my favorite places!
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I am so happy that you all visited the "wions"! I love to hear your lion roar! I love the sweet pics of you all! I can't wait to take you back to the Atlanta aquarium! I know that you will love the dolphin show! I love you all, Nana
Yay! Only two more days! We are so excited that you are visiting with all of us for a few days!

Post a Comment