Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Kicks Off

We had the perfect summer kickoff weekend! I got my anchors for my front doors, which I love!

This chick spent lots of time in the pool. 




And took her quite the Saturday afternoon nap! That was my spot beside her.


She's had a little summer cold, so we skipped church to avoid spreading germs and spent the morning cleaning! I got baseboards and fans cleaned, all of the clothes washed, floors vacuumed, and we even grilled for lunch! I fixed Avery Claire's plate and she asked "what did we have for lunch?" She was very confused by the fact that I cooked for lunch. That's sad, I know. They're just lucky anything gets cooked around here at all!!

Tonight, we relaxed and watched cartoons. Summer couldn't have gotten off to a better start! And the dreaded "summer cleaning" is over!!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the summer fun begin! I am excited! Feel better sweet girl! Love y'all much! See y'all Wednesday! Nana

Post a Comment