Friday, May 14, 2010

Special Heirloom

Avery Claire, you received a very special gift on your dedication day. Mommy's Uncle Mike gave you a quilt that your great-great-grandmother Mama Foster crocheted for him when he was a baby. How special is that?! Mommy was so touched by this sweet gift, and you will be so appreciative one day to have a piece of such a special lady and a wonderful great-uncle!! This will be a gift you can pass down to your baby one day!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How special is that!! you will cherish that blanket forever. Thanks Uncle Mike, Mema

Emily said...

I just saw your comment -- thanks! I love to hear both sides of things and am so glad that the Alimentum soothed poor Avery's little tummy. It sounds like you made the perfect choice for her. Asher and I already have such a long history of breastfeeding that I'm hoping we'll be able to keep down that road. Thanks again!

Brandi said...

I love the outfit one her! It's perfect. I love bubbles on babies so she will be sure to receive more of those from me.

Post a Comment