Friday, May 15, 2009

So far today...

As chair of the hospitality committee at school, I had to give an Appreciation Brunch for the volunteers at our school. I think around 75 people came, and I was a little stressed about pulling it off - you know me -I don't cook or entertain!!! Faculty at our school brought the food, and everything went really good.
Here's a pic of our table - Mom, can you see my glass jar with lemons, etc?
Below is my principal (in the blue dress), and that's the superintendent at the edge of the table. Look's like that's the only intro to my bosses you're gonna get since we don't live in Decatur!
After the brunch was over, I had a meeting. I'm a member of an ELL (English Language Learners) team at our school, and we're one of two teams in Decatur implementing a new program to help our Hispanic students. So, we had a teleconference and then we had some planning time.
Here's Katie, Mrs. Mills, Marcy, and me



Here's a picture of what's on my classroom calendar today!!
Dusty would be very quick to tell you that he only has 5 days left! I'm very jealous but trying to be glad for him!
Now it's off to the spring jamboree at the football field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment