Friday, July 10, 2009

Work, Work, Work, All Week Long!

Since we didn't have a summer project this year, Dusty decided this was the summer we should stain our back deck. So, we spent a couple of afternoons this week staining...and our deck looks MUCH improved!!

My permanent perch (other than staining) has been in the middle of the Cricut machine (thank you, Kate!!), the little laminator, and lots of lamination to cut out!

We went to eat dinner with the Lawrence's one night (thanks, Tia!), and here Dusty and I are with Emma in her playhouse.
It was a little cramped, but who can say no to "do you wanna come in my house?" Not us!!!

2 comments:

Kate Smith said...

I need to give you a list of letter to cut for me J/K! Did you get a new TV or did it get repaired?

Mary Kate said...

HEY...I AM NO HELP ON THE SIGNATURE...THAT WAS PART OF MY BLOG MAKEOVER, & I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO MAKE IT SO CUTE...SORRY!

Post a Comment