Monday, December 31, 2012

We've finally moved!!!

We headed home Christmas day so we could get a little packing done and get ready to move!!
Photobucket
I worked on getting our Christmas tree put up Wednesday morning. Avery Claire and Ellie spent time playing and reading.

Photobucket


We said goodbye to our Santa until next year.
Photobucket

We started moving Thursday and got our big stuff in the new house.
Friday, we had company for a few hours. Avery Claire and Chambless played hide-and-seek with Nana and Papa while Kate, Lorie, Judy, and Chloe were catching up.

Photobucket

Avery Claire spent her first night in her "big girl bed." We were so proud of what a great job she did!
 Photobucket
Avery Claire settled and loved our new house immediately.PhotobucketPhotobucket

I had big plans for my first bath in my big, new tub. I hadn't planned on company, but enjoyed it anyway!
Photobucket


We spent some time at Mickey D's using the wifi because it took Comcast 3+ weeks to get our Internet hooked up. We discovered the horseshoe table and an ice cream cone would by us 45 minutes to an hour of time!
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I've enjoyed the view from the recliner with the logs all nice and cozy and from the kitchen {although I think poor Dusty thought I might do a little more cooking in the new kitchen}. I'm working on it.
Photobucket
We're so happy to be in our new house. We're loving the space and working on getting everything into place!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for our precious Davis family! Your new home is beautiful! Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment