Friday, August 7, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Honeymoon

Photobucket

I love to visit Kelly's Korner blog, where she hosts many "show us your life" events. I've never participated, but when my mother-in-law asked why I hadn't blogged in almost a month (sorry - the camera just hasn't been used very much lately!), I decided I would join in this week and show you our honeymoon. The pics are from 2005, but I figured old pics were better than no pics! I promise to do better with my blogging!!

We went on a (Carnival) Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. It was WONDERFUL! We had such a good time visiting Jamaica, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman.
Photobucket

We left from New Orleans (pre-Katrina). Here's a pic of the big, winding slide on our cruise ship. Not just fun for little kiddos - the big kids had fun, too! And of course, what would a cruise be without the towel animals to greet you every night before bed! On this particular night, we were so disappointed b/c we thought we weren't getting a towel animal, then we saw the monkey hanging on the mirror.

Photobucket

There were some really awesome broadway-style shows on board the ship each night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to Isla Passion, a private island close to Cozumel. We drove off-road Jeeps through the Mexican jungle to get to the boat that ferried us across to the island, which was beautiful!! This crocodile greeted us as we boarded the boat to ferry us across the water...not very comforting!

Photobucket
Here we are with our husband-wife team waiters.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kate Smith said...

Yay! Finally a post! Thanks to your mother-in-law! You're not busy: new job and school starting back!!!

Post a Comment