Monday, August 17, 2009

Watermelon & Football

Last weekend was the Watermelon Festival, so we were given two watermelons to cut for our students' snack on Friday. You know me...I've never cut a watermelon! So, Thursday night, Dusty and I took our knives and our ziplocs and went out on the backporch to cut watermelon. (And if you know Dusty, he HATES watermelon. It took a lot for him to help!!)
I have to admit, we did a pretty good job...and the kids didn't care what their watermelon looked like!
Photobucket

This is my view as I leave school everyday...football practice is in full swing (even when it rains, like it did today)!! The fall jamboree is this Friday night, and the first regular season game is on the 28th.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kate Smith said...

Yay! another post! I sure do miss you but I am glad you get to drive less than five minutes to work!!!!

Post a Comment