Sunday, December 20, 2009

25

This week, Baby Girl D is about the size of a rutabaga. Trust me, she's much cuter!!

How far along: 25 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still loving maternity pants. Wearing most of my own shirts/sweaters.
Stretch marks: No (still hoping for none!!)
Belly button: innie
Sleep: Pretty good, except for bathroom trips.
Baby movement: Yes – she could move all day long and I’d love every second!
Food cravings: I’m loving pepperoni – and I usually do NOT like it!
Food aversions: No…
What I miss: Buying new pants at Gap – they have some really cute hip-slung fit pants right now! But I’m not complaining!
Looking forward to: Painting the new guest room and painting Baby Girl’s room over the holiday break.
Best moment this week: Christmas break has arrived!
Milestones: Baby Girl Davis is beginning to put on some baby fat. She is growing more hair, and if we could see her, we could tell the texture and color of her hair. She is wiggling up a storm and doesn’t like to be crowded. If her mommy or daddy pushes on her a little, she kicks back!

2 comments:

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Yay, love the post. I look forward to it every Sunday! I wonder if Baby Girl D will get a name for Christmas!?!?! :):):) Love you!!!

Post a Comment