Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Furniture

We've looked for nursery furniture for awhile, but I just hadn't found any I loved. I wanted black, and the only place I found a black collection that I even liked was JC Penney (but I just wasn't that happy with it - and I couldn't see it in person before I ordered it). So, last Friday, we went to LilyPads in downtown Northport, and when we walked in, I saw two beautiful nurseries set up, and they both came in black! So, after getting the go ahead from Baby Girl's daddy (that sounds a lot like "my baby daddy", doesn't it? She needs a name, I know!!), we ordered nursery furniture yesterday!!
I ordered the Sheffield Collection from Bonavita. We love it and can't wait to start painting!!
I found bedding that I love here....but I've found someone to make it for me as soon as we get the bed in and get it measured (thanks, Tia's Aunt Jane). So, we're on the way to getting Baby Girl's room ready. (If only we could decide on a name!! Hopefully, we will soon!)

4 comments:

C. Smith said...

Oh wow this is Beatuiful!!! Yes I am a little ready for a name too

Anonymous said...

hey its anna i read the artical to grandmother jane. she would like to know if you want to use blairs basinet. call her and let her know!!
love you lots, anna

Kate Smith said...

Yes - a name!!!! I'm glad you have a Baby Daddy! Chambless's bed is almost identical to that.

The Williams Family said...

Hey Girl! We are SO happy for yall! This is an exciting time for you both I know. Casey and I have been looking at your blog, I am just really bad at posting comments:( He talks to Ms Kathy every couple of weeks and she keeps us posted. I love the furniture and can't wait to see more pictures of the room. And you look GREAT by the way! Tell Dusty we said hello:) Have a good weekend!

Post a Comment