Monday, September 24, 2012

House Update

Things have really moved fast this month! sept4_zpsd37ffb6e

sept11_zps18f319e7 
Our little inspector.
 Photobucketsept13_zps77eb31da

530_zps6dcd3433 

Here's our master bath. I know you can't tell much. But we're excited about it. Photobucket
And the place for the tub is the perfect jumping spot!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Here's my front door. I love it. I think I might want to do something kind of bold with the color. Maybe a distressed turquoise? Or a distressed cream? What's your opinion?
 Photobucket
They started brick last Wednesday. They should finish up today and start the rock afterwards.
friday_zpsf385e228
I saw the insulation van there today along with the heating and cooling vans! The bathtubs are in. We're supposed to be thinking about paint colors because sheetrock is going to be put up this week/next week!

3 comments:

Louise said...

I LOVE your front doors!! They are gorgeous! I'm terrible at picking colors so I don't have an opinion about that, but they are so pretty!! I can't wait to see everything all done...and I know y'all can't either! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your house! I am amazed at how much progress has been made in the past few days! I can't wait to see the rock! I love our beautiful house inspector! Love to you all, Nana

Brandi Bishop said...

I love the front door. I am partial to leaving it a wood color. I'm a big fan of the rustic look!

Post a Comment