Thursday, October 18, 2012

October. Whew!

I don't know where this month has gone. I know I haven't had time to sit at the computer for more than 2 minutes. Unless it's to look at pendant lighting or wall color or playrooms on Pinterest.

A lot of our time is consumed with "house" right now. Picking out. Writing checks. That makes me think "whew!" again. My camera is still in the car from our Clay County trip {where I didn't even take it out of the car}.

We got these glasses that weekend. Nana popped the lenses out. You'll see them make more than one appearance in our pics. Photobucket She always gets good sleep when she joins me in the bed at Papa and Nana's! Photobucket One Sunday, she fell asleep on the couch. That may not sound extraordinary to most of you. But she has done this once before in her life. I was in shock. Photobucket Here's her afternoon whiney face. It makes an appearance once or twice an afternoon. I love that face even when it's whiney. Photobucket Reading her letter book from school Photobucket Miss Kaysie sent me this picture of chapel. Avery Claire takes chapel very seriously and when they say not to talk, she doesn't talk. She said she'd squeeze her eyes so tight when the other kids talked and then relax when they were quiet. Could she be more precious? Photobucket School's in session. She talks to her babies and reads to them and tries to turn the book so they can see it. So sweet. Photobucket Calling Papa to tell him the score Photobucket Snuggles on the couch

Photobucket
Hello, red eye.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket My two loves during prayer after a game PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Football friend Mack. They're about 2 weeks apart and crack me up watching each other and playing. Photobucket

And these are so random.
I started using Proactiv. I'm almost 30.
Photobucket

I bought magazines to take to a friend in the hospital. This was on the cover of one. I so wish I had time to do this.
Photobucket

You know I don't talk this way, but this was the funniest thing to me. We watch countless episodes of Max and Ruby every week and I always wonder about their parents!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Louise said...

She is getting so big and she is so pretty!
I always wonder about Max and Ruby's parents too! That's so funny!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures!! My favorite is our sweet girl reading to her babies!! Absolutely precious! Brings back memories of our sweet little girl playing school with her sweet little brother and her many babies! Seems like yesterday! Another favorite is the pic of Avery Claire with her daddy sharing in the prayer-time after the game!! So sweet!! I wonder what happened to the chapel pic? It is another one of my all time favorites! Maybe you can add it again later!! Papa and I, along with Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah, loved having our Davis girls here with us one weekend this busy month! We missed having Dusty here with us!
We are so very thankful for our happy, healthy, BLESSED family!! I love you all so very much, Nana

Post a Comment