Thursday, October 18, 2012

October continued...

Pink for a Cure
PhotobucketPhotobucket 
So thankful for these two. Photobucket These don't come in my size, but if they did... Thanks, Nana! Photobucket School pictures + rolled hair for the first time. Photobucket
We were chaperones at show choir practice at Mommy's school. Photobucket Then we went on a girls' date. Photobucket Our fun was short-lived. This is what my date looked like at 10 pm after she puked up her dinner. PhotobucketPhotobucket After one more throw-up incident Saturday morning, I thought she was okay. Photobucket I found her in her room with her babies. She said, "they're all in twubble." Photobucket Thankful for a husband who made a "trophy" for my school book fair. I'll show the finished product later.Photobucket
Monday afternoon, Avery Claire got a cupcake prize for pooping in the potty at school. Photobucket After the extrememly nasty diapers I changed that night, I came the conclusion that the pooping in the potty must've been an accident. That was confirmed Tuesday when school called me. I went to get her and after the biggest, nastiest, words cannot describe poop, she felt much better! Photobucket
And she's pretty much back to her normal, silly, sweet self. Photobucket It seems Mommy has a touch of that virus after my 3 am wake-up call today. Let's hope that was the last of it!

3 comments:

Elena said...

Update us on the house...I'm dying to know if you went turquoise on the door??? I so hope you did. And I laughed really hard about the Max and Ruby thing... I love those different signs and sayings. They always crack me up.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when my babies are sick! I hope the virus is gone!! I love the pictures of our beautiful Avery Claire with her sweet mommy & daddy! Dusty looks good in pink! My favorite pic on this post is the one of Avery Claire with her cupcake celebrating her achievement! Sweet girl, you are adorable!! Those last two pictures of you are also precious with your glasses and big girl boots! Papa and I took off work to spend the day with you today! We are having soooo much fun!! I am watching you sleep as I type! Thanking God for our precious, healthy little girl!! You are looking forward to Daddy's big game tonight! Go Falcons!
We visited the new house after lunch! I love it!! I can't wait to see the finished product! It is going to be beautiful!! I love the outside of the house with the rock and brick and the tile work in the bathroom!!
Dusty,good job on the trophy!
I love you all!!! Nana

LillianMorris said...

This website is a great resource to get curious data! Do you mind if I pingback one of your entries on my domain?

Post a Comment