Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I'd originally planned to hold off on putting up my tree until we moved. But when it became clear that we had no definite moving day, I decided I wouldn't deprive our girl of at least having a Christmas tree up for all of December!

We came home Saturday after Thanksgiving. Can you tell this is a tired girl?
PhotobucketPhotobucket 
In case you missed it, check out the big hole in Avery Claire's tights. At least she did this on the way home from church and not on the way to church. We were heading down the road towards home and we heard, "Wook, I can get my hand in dis hole!" I had a helper putting up the tree this year and loved every minute of it!
 Photobucket
Dusty laughed because he said our heads looked alike from above. Photobucket
She spent most of Sunday night admiring the tree. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We read our Elf on the Shelf book so we'd be ready for when Jack showed up! PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you all put up the tree! Brooke, I LOVE the sweet pics of you decorating the tree with your sweet baby girl! Brings back such sweet memories of days when you and Matt loved to help! Avery Claire, Nana loves to sit and admire her tree when it is decorated too! Papa and I have been busy this weekend getting everything decorated for when you all are here with us! We can't wait! We miss you all soooo much! Love, hugs, and kisses from Nana

Post a Comment