Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Today, I'm thankful for a little girl who loves to play with her babies. Photobucket
I'm thankful for times that I get to snuggle with that busy little girl. Photobucket
I'm thankful for a healthy little girl and that coughs and breathing treatments are our worries.
 Photobucket
I'm thankful for the silly, smart, funny little personality that she has.
 PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm thankful that she likes things "just so," and that she's fiesty enough to demand that things go her way. That doesn't mean she always gets her way. But I hope it means she won't ever be a push over. Photobucket
I'm thankful that I get to watch her grow and learn. Her little mind amazes me every single day.
 Photobucket
I'm thankful for her sweet cheese face.
Photobucket
And I'm so thankful for her Daddy. He is such an amazing husband and Daddy to our sweet girl. I love that he'll get down in the floor and play puzzles or teach her how to play "basketball" by throwing a ball into her bed. I'm thankful that he is such an involved Daddy. And I'm so glad God sent him to be my husband.
 Photobucket
I'm a lucky girl to have such a sweet little family of my own. And I'm so thankful for my sweet parents. I couldn't ask for better. I'm thankful for my little brother, who has grown into such an amazing man and gave me such a sweet, thoughtful sister.  
I am thankful for my extended family. I grew up with such loving, involved grandparents and aunts and uncles. I married into the very best family of in-laws I could have ever dreamed of. I know I don't deserve it all, but I thank God every single day for all that I've been blessed with.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke,
This is such a sweet post--brought on some tears! We are all so very blessed!! I thank our God every day for granting us such a happy, healthy family! I am so grateful for the love we have for each other! Your dad and I know how fortunate we are to have such wonderful children and such a precious grandbaby girl! We love you all soooo much--Brooke, Dusty, Matt, Sarah, and Avery Claire! Nana

Post a Comment