Sunday, March 24, 2013

Last Day as a Two Year Old

Last night, we went to eat with the family crowd that remained.  photo IMG_0703_zpsb5e6c1c6.jpg
Today, we spent the morning and lunch with the family crowd that remained. I always forget about the panorama option on my phone!  photo IMG_0704_zpsa021c3fb.jpg
Everyone left but Matt and Sarah and we spent the rest of the afternoon and night playing store {scanning items with Avery Claire's new cash register}, playing school, and coloring.
  photo IMG_0708_zpscb5460e8.jpg
I may have snuck my girl out of bed late tonight and spent a few minutes snuggling her on her last night as a two year old. I'm so proud of the little girl she's becoming and so thankful for every single day, but there is something so bittersweet about her leaving one year behind to grow one year older.  photo IMG_0731_zps5292857c.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for our sweet, happy, healthy family! We are so very blessed! Papa and I love it when we are all together! Such a joyous occassion- celebrating the date that our precious little Avery Claire joined our family! Avery Claire, you have brought us so much joy and we love you so much!!!! Nana

Post a Comment