Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to School 2013


Avery Claire went back to school today. I actually go back tomorrow, but she has been asking to go and was so excited. I figured I'd let her go today and pick her up before nap time. I told myself it was good to let her go while I was nearby in case she needed me. Really, it was better for me to be able to cry like a baby on a morning when I didn't have to go to work right afterwards.


She had an awesome day and loves her new teacher, Ms. Belinda. Can you tell she had lots to say about her first day?




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I am so thankful that you love school and your new teacher! It makes my heart happy to hear the excitement in your voice when you tell me about your school day! Love your cute ourfit that your sweet mommy did for you! You are so very beautiful inside and out! Love you, Nana

Post a Comment