Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gymnastics, Here We Come

Avery Claire had her first gymnastics class today. We were unsure about how she would do, but she loved every second. Aidan and Emily (Mrs. Susan's daughter) were there. Mrs. Susan showed her around and helped her get comfortable. I'm not sure she'd have gone like such a big girl without Mrs. Susan! Thankful she was there!


Thanks, Elaine, for getting her first back flip in action!!







Your first class is a trial to make sure the child likes it and will participate. She was such a big girl. I had to fight back tears because she just pranced around that gym and was so big and grown-y. I was so proud of her and at the same time just wanted to keep her little. 
She was so upset when it was time to go and had to be convinced, maybe even bribed a little, to get her to the car. I love that she loved it. 

(In case you're wondering, the scene was very similar to Dance Moms.) :-)





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, You look adorable and I am so proud of you! Such a precious back flip! Absolutely perfect! I knew that you would love gymnastics! You look so much like your sweet mommy! These pics bring back so many sweet memories and a few tears! Wow, how time flies! I love you all so very much! Nana

Post a Comment