Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Plunge



Today, our church met at a park nearby. They did this last year on Memorial Day weekend and we were out of town and couldn't go.
I am so glad we went today. Our church normally has 3 services, but today, everyone came at once, so there were over 1,000 people there. Yet it didn't seem that "big." After the service, they held baptisms in the river nearby, hence calling it "The Plunge."

I can't say I heard the entire sermon due to my "pew" buddy, but we loved having her with us. 


What an awesome view to enjoy during church, huh?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your sweet little pew buddy! She is such a cutie! Great idea to have church in the park! I am thankful the Avery Claire got to witness those baptisms! Such a blessing! Love and miss y'all bunches!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you that I want a copy of her sitting with those precious legs crossed! Love it! Nana

Post a Comment