Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Bus Ride and The Pumpkin Patch

Avery Claire's class went to the pumpkin patch yesterday. I think they could have taken her class on a bus ride around town, told them it was a field trip, and had the happiest bunch of 3 year olds you could imagine.


She's ready to go. Parents had to follow in our cars, so I had to snap a quick picture of her on her first bus ride. 


In line with her class when they arrived....


We went on hay ride to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins first. 





Most of her class with her teacher, Ms. Belinda



Jump pillow



Corn Maze and Corn Pit




Petting Zoo (if you know my child, you know she barely petted a baby rabbit....she was into looking, not touching).




Slide!!!!


Ready to head back to school





We had gymnastics last night (with no nap and a field trip). This was Avery Claire before we got to gymnastics. I gave her the sucker hoping she would stay awake....no such luck! 


If you've spent any time at our house, you know Dusty has taught Avery Claire how to wrestle and pin. They compete to see whose arm I get to hold high in the sky and declare the champion. So when this belt arrived for a little boy at my school (who pulled on my heartstrings when he told me he was Ray Mysterio for Halloween but didn't have a belt), you would have thought it was a real, genuine WWE championship belt.


0 comments:

Post a Comment