Saturday, March 22, 2014

Avery Claire's 4th Birthday Party


Today, we celebrated this cute chick's upcoming 4th birthday. 

Can y'all believe she's gonna be FOUR?!!!!!


She originally asked for a Peppa Pig birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. Then, we went to Zoey's birthday at "the jumpy place," and her mind was forever changed. She was adamant that her party had to be at "the jumpy place."



This was the first year we've invited her friends. Oh, y'all. They were so excited. 














I can't remember what this was about. I promise she had a smile on her face for 99% of the party. But what kind of mom would I be if I didn't post the classic "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to"?




A good time was had by all. Our girl is loved more than she will ever know by so many of our people. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun birthday party! I loved watching you with your friends! So sweet! Still can't believe that you are turning 4! Love you sweetie! Nana

Post a Comment