Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Break 2014


We've been pretty lazy this week. It's been about 40 degrees daily, so when we neared 60ish Thursday, Dusty and Avery Claire headed to the park while I worked on our disaster of a playroom, 



We've found lots of indoor entertainment this week cause it's been too, too cold to be outside. 




Friday, we headed to the mall and my sweet husband made a special trip to the hospital so I could have a mocha. Yes, our Starbucks is in our hospital gift shop. They are currently building one near our mall. 




We have thoroughly enjoyed a very lazy week at home. I wouldn't trade one sweet snuggle with my sweet girl. 


Neither would her Daddy. 

It did warm up enough this afternoon to spend some time outside! In our shorts, no less! 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love our precious Davis family! Thankful that y'all had a good week together! Love y'all, Nana

Post a Comment