Sunday, September 13, 2009

11

As I've said, this blog is for you, but since I'm not such a dedicated scrapbooker, it's also for us so we can document and remember....
We're at 11 weeks...over 1/4 of the way is behind us!
This week, Baby D is about the size of a lime...I think it's really weird to compare Baby to food, but on all of the pregnancy websites, that's what they do...guess they think pregnant women only think in terms of what's to eat?!
Photobucket
How far along: 11 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up a couple of lbs.
Maternity clothes: Not yet (but the clothes are getting snug)
Stretch marks: No (and let’s pray for none!!)
Belly button: innie
Sleep: I sleep great for a couple of hours…then I make a trip to the bathroom…I sleep great for a couple of hours…then I make a trip to the bathroom….etc….
Baby movement: No
Food cravings: Burger King chicken fries (and if you know me, I usually think this is GROSS!)
Food aversions: No…
What I miss: a nonfat white chocolate mocha from Starbucks
Looking forward to: week 12 and making it to the 2nd trimester
Best moment this week: A lazy weekend FULL of naps!
Milestones: tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under Baby’s gums, and some bones are beginning to harden

0 comments:

Post a Comment