Sunday, September 27, 2009

13

This week, Baby D is the size of a peach.



My sweet friend Kate gave me this day-to-day calendar that tells us what's happening with Baby D each day. It's so fun to look every day to see what's happening and developing with our baby.
Thank you, Kate!!

Photobucket


How far along: 13 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up about 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Bought the BeBand yesterday (and a couple of maternity shirts)
Stretch marks: No (and let’s pray for none!!)
Belly button: innie
Sleep: Still interrupted every couple of hours for a bathroom break accompanied by lots of tossing and turning (I’ll be trying out the huge body pillow Tia lent me tonight to see if it helps me stay on my left side…I’m a belly sleeper, so that’s been hard!)
Baby movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Still Hidden Valley ranch dip with potato chips…and pizza
Food aversions: No…
What I miss: McDonald's sweet tea
Looking forward to: Having more energy and getting more exercise – hopefully the rain is behind us for a few days!
Best moment this week: We’re in the 2nd trimester!
Milestones: Fingerprints have formed on Baby’s fingertips! Baby D’s nostrils, cheeks, lips, and chin are becoming more defined. Baby D can open his or her mouth and is almost 3 inches long.

1 comments:

Kate Smith said...

Yay for 2nd trimester! Only 188 days until Baby D arrives!!

Post a Comment