Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rick and Bubba, Rick and Bubba

I left my garage Wednesday morning at 4:05 A.M. headed to see Rick and Bubba...

Photobucket I went with a couple of teachers I taught with in Decatur. We got these tickets in April, so we'd been looking forward to going for awhile!
We arrived in Bham at 6:30 and made it to our Golden Ticket seats around 7.

Photobucket We wore shirts that said "We're skipping school for Rick and Bubba", which they loved.
We had such a good time! They were much more personable than we imagined...they came over and chatted during every commercial break (and if you didn't realize how many commercial breaks they take, count them sometime!! It's unreal!)
Photobucket
Here's Bubba perfecting his tennis skills.

Photobucket
Here's Rick's drum solo
Photobucket
me, Rick, Kate, Bubba, and Lorie
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment