Monday, October 5, 2009

14

This week, Baby D is the size of a lemon.
If you're wondering the same thing I am, you're asking if Baby D shrank this week. Isn't a peach at 13 weeks bigger than a lemon at 14 weeks? I think they're comparing Baby's length and weight to these fruits, so the actual size of the fruit isn't what they mean for us to look at? I'm not sure!


How far along: 14 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up about 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes: wearing the BeBand
Stretch marks: No (and let’s pray for none!!)
Belly button: innie
Sleep: Still interrupted every couple of hours for a bathroom break; still lots of tossing and turning, but the body pillow does help me stay on my side.
Baby movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Rold Gold Cheddar pretzels and caffeine-free Dr. Pepper (if you find anywhere to buy it, let me know!!)
Food aversions: No…
What I miss: sleeping on my back
Looking forward to: Feeling much better!! Mommy has had flu-like symtoms for a few days. Had a negative flu test, but taking Tamiflu. Sorry I'm late in posting the weekly update this week. Starting to feel better...
Best moment this week: Beating Muscle Shoals, which means Daddy is feeling better about football!
Milestones: Baby D can grasp, suck his or her thumb, and pee! Baby is starting to develop an ultra-fine, downy covering of hair, called lanugo, all over its body.
Cheryl - I'm going to work on a belly shot for you this week (a belly that is covered by a shirt, of course!!).

2 comments:

Kate Smith said...

NO! We want bare belly shot! (Your abs probably still are rippled!)

C. Smith said...

YEAH!!! cant wait!

Post a Comment