Sunday, October 25, 2009

17

This week, Baby Girl D is the size of an onion.

For a much cuter comparison, she is also the size of a Beanie Baby - remember those?


How far along: 17 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up about 7-8 lbs.
Maternity clothes: bought maternity jeans today…I’ll still wear the band, but it’s really starting to drive me crazy. Those jeans felt like the most comfortable things in the world (other than my sweat pants!).
Stretch marks: No (and let’s pray for none!!)
Belly button: innie
Sleep: Still interrupted every couple of hours for a bathroom break
Baby movement: Yes! I can definitely feel Baby Girl D moving around in there, especially when I’m sitting still for a few minutes at a time.
Food cravings: Apple juice
Food aversions: No…
What I miss: Going to the tanning bed! I need a tan…
Looking forward to: Buying more maternity pants – they’re not the cutest, but they feel so much better!
Best moment this week: Feeling our baby girl move! I could cry every time!
Milestones: Baby’s skeleton is hardening from rubbery cartilage to bone and fat is starting to form around the bone. Her cute little fingers (of which we’ve counted 10!) have a complete set of fingerprints. Her fingernails and toenails are starting to grow. Over the next four weeks, Baby’s weight will increase approximately six times over!

2 comments:

C. Smith said...

Had such a great time today with everyone!! you look so great!!

bearcatgurls298mquitiat said...

Hey hope to see u soon!!!!!!

Love you, anna

Post a Comment