Sunday, November 1, 2009

18

This week, Baby Girl D is about the length of a dinner fork.

This week, Baby Girl D is the size of a sweet potato (but I know she's much cuter!).

How far along: 18 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up about 7-8 lbs.
Maternity clothes: bought a couple more of pairs of pants last night
Stretch marks: No (and let’s pray for none!!)
Belly button: innie
Sleep: Still interrupted every couple of hours for a bathroom break, but sleeping with a regular pillow between my legs helps me not toss and turn as much.
Baby movement: Yes! Last week I could only feel Baby Girl move when I was sitting very still. For the past couple of days, I can feel her when I’m moving around, too.
Food cravings: Captain D’s rice/rice with Dale’s sauce
Food aversions: No…but when I smelled the ranch dip I was so craving a few weeks ago today, it made me gag! How can that be?!
What I miss: Diet Mountain Dew! I saw someone walking through the mall with one last night, and I so wished I could have a big gulp of a cold diet MD!
Looking forward to: Baby Girl’s Daddy feeling her move!
Best moment this week: Wearing maternity pants - Goodbye,
BeBand!
Milestones: Baby Girl D is about the length of a dinner fork – now that’s a comparison I can understand! She weighs almost 7 ounces and she’s busy flexing her arms and legs. Her ears have moved to their final position and her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place (Her Daddy says “whoa!!”). If a loud sound is made, Baby Girl will raise her hands to cover her ears – how cute is that?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment