Sunday, November 22, 2009

21

This week, Baby Girl is about the length of a carrot.
(I found a new website with these pics b/c the one I've been using stops having pictures for every week.)





How far along: 21 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 12 lbs. (I haven’t weighed since my last dr. visit, but I know I’ve grown since then!)
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants! Still wearing most of my shirts, though.
Stretch marks: No (and let’s pray for none!!)
Belly button: innie
Sleep: Pretty good…I keep waking a little while before it’s time to get up and I can’t go back to sleep!
Baby movement: Yes! Much more frequent and I’m still loving it!
Food cravings: Munchies!
Food aversions: No…
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Looking forward to: Shopping for furniture this week!
Best moment this week: The Golden Tigers won - we’re moving on to the 4th round of the playoffs! Her daddy hopes we can go all the way and tell Baby Girl she was a part of it all this year!
Milestones: Baby Girl D’s eyebrows and eyelids are fully formed and her fingernails are long enough to reach the ends of her fingers! (We can’t wait to hold those little hands!) Baby is approximately 10 ½ inches long. Her taste buds are working now and she’s gulping several ounces of amniotic fluid each day for hydration and nutrition.

1 comments:

Bridgette said...

I love reading your weekly updates! I want to see some belly pics though! :)

Post a Comment