Monday, November 16, 2009

Making Room for Baby

Photobucket
Since we're moving our guest room to the finished part of our basement to make way for Baby, I decided that when I swapped summer clothes for winter clothes in our closets, I would organize the basement closet and clean out the closet in what will be Baby's room. So, for the past couple of weeks, I've worked on that little project. After 1,000 trips up and down the stairs, I have finally made some progress!
(There's a reason the floor of the closet isn't in this picture, but let's just be proud of the progress I've made so far!)
Baby Girl has already received gifts - her Nana gave her a Halloween bib for next year, the Lawrence's have gotten the sweet, precious little wardrobe started, and one of my sweet students brought me some of her baby clothes that she found at her house.
Next step - painting!! I told Dusty I would leave that alone until after football season (which we hope lasts 3 more weeks!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment