Wednesday, November 18, 2009

School Baby Shower

Today was my school baby shower. There is another teacher that's having a baby - in December. So, even though Baby Girl Davis isn't coming until April 1st, the ladies at school asked if it was okay to have our showers together. It was such a sweet shower. We got a precious outfit to get monogrammed (whenever Baby has a name), gift certificates, and money to buy Baby Girl lots of fun things! I already have her first Bama outfit on hold at the Lily Pad (and now I have a gift certificate)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I knew my mom would be so proud of me if I got someone to take pictures (and I guess I have to be better about documenting if I'm going to be a mom:) And Baby's Daddy couldn't miss out on all of the first shower!

Photobucket

This is Mrs. Young - isn't she tiny? And she only has a few more weeks to go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

(We were supposed to have visitors at our school tomorrow, so today was supposed to be a planning/cleaning day. Therefore, we all wore t-shirts and tennis shoes. Otherwise, I promise I would've looked a little cuter for a baby shower! Just felt the need to share that!)

3 comments:

Kate Smith said...

Yay for presents! Hurry up and name Baby D!

C. Smith said...

we want to see pictures of everything you got!!!hurry with pics.oh yes we so need a name!!

bearcatgurls298mquitiat said...

hey its anna and aunt tammy again we are still checkng up on the website!!!! well gots to go love you lots!!!!!
love,anna &tammy

Post a Comment