Sunday, November 15, 2009

20


How far along: 20 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Nothing but maternity pants! Still wearing most of my shirts, though.
Stretch marks: No (and let’s pray for none!!) Bought the Cocoa Butter lotion for stretch marks so we can try to keep this from happening!!
Belly button: innie
Sleep: Pretty good…I keep waking a little while before it’s time to get up and I can’t go back to sleep!
Baby movement: Yes! Loving it!
Food cravings: Still apple juice, I guess (And my mom-n-law got me a case of caffeine-free Dr. Pepper – YEA!! Thanks so much!)
Food aversions: No…
What I miss: Not missing anything this week
Looking forward to: Deciding on furniture and bedding
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby Girl on the ultrasound – and hearing the doc say that everything looks wonderful!
Milestones: Baby Girl D weighs 12 ounces and measured 20 weeks, 2 days last Wednesday. She’s starting to really practice swallowing. She's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in her bowels, and we'll see it in her first soiled diaper. (You probably didn’t really want to know that, but there’s not much going on this week!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment