Sunday, November 29, 2009

22

This week, Baby Girl D is about the size of a butternut squash.


How far along: 22 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 12 lbs. (I haven’t weighed since my last dr. visit, but I know I’ve grown since then!)
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants! Still wearing most of my shirts, though.
Stretch marks: No (and let’s pray for none!!)
Belly button: innie
Sleep: Pretty good…
Baby movement: Yes! Much more frequent and I’m still loving it!
Food cravings: Munchies!
Food aversions: No…
What I miss: Not a thing
Looking forward to: The Golden Tigers playing in the state championship game this Thursday!!
Best moment this week: Baby Girl’s Daddy feeling her move!
Milestones: Baby Girl is developing tiny tooth buds underneath her gums. Her eyes are formed, but they still lack pigment and will remained closed for another month or so. Her skin is very wrinkly, but she’s about to start putting on some fat to smooth out those wrinkles. She’s also starting to settle into sleep cycles (let’s hope she’s settling into the right ones!!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment