Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today, my Daddy turns the big 3-0!!!!!!!!! He thinks he's getting old, but I think he's pretty perfect!

Photobucket


I get my best naps in his lap...

Photobucket

And I love for him to read to me! He likes to read a book to me, and then he tells me stories...about the Red Sox World Series wins, and the Patriots Super Bowl wins...

Photobucket

I hope he doesn't quiz me on that stuff, 'cause I'm not sure I can remember all of that trivia!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Daddy! You're the very best! Thanks for all you do for us!!
Mommy and I love you so very much!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What could be more precious than this? We all love your daddy. He is the best daddy you could have. I love you too Avery Claire. You are the prettiest and most precious baby in the world. I love all of you.
Love Grandmother Joann

Anonymous said...

How precious you are Avery Claire! I need you to give your daddy a big birthday hug and kiss
from me. He is the best daddy in the world! I hope you and mommy and daddy have a happy day. Love Mema

Wendy Harris said...

Whew, the big 3-0! It's coming for me soon too! I am just falling in love with Avery Claire through your blog. She is beautiful! Ben kindof wishes I would stop looking at her so much . . . I think he's scared I'm going to start pushing for another one soon! She is so precious. I hope you guys had a great day celebrating Dusty's birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday Dusty! We love you so much! Hope you have a great day! We are looking so forward to the Davis Family visiting with us this weekend. Bobby & Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Happy birthday dusty!! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!
Megan

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dusty !!! Love ya BEV

Post a Comment