Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today was such a special day...it was my first Mother's Day and Avery Claire's Baby Dedication at church. How awesome is it to celebrate being a Mommy and dedicate our sweet baby to the Lord all in the same day?

Photobucket

You had a big crowd today, Avery Claire!! Papa, Nana, Mema, Uncle Matt, Aunt Steph, Grandmother Joann, Uncle Mike, Freddy, Tia, Emma, Matt-Matt, and Coty all came to see your dedication. They will all play such a big part in your life!

Photobucket

Aunt Steph was in charge of the camera during the dedication ceremony...that's all I'm going to say :)!
I'll add a picture of the three of us soon!

Photobucket



Photobucket

This poor baby had a rash on her face for her big day - she was still the most beautiful baby alive!! As her Aunt Steph told her, "it won't be the first time you break out before your big day!"

Photobucket

Thank you, Avery Claire, for being my sweet baby girl! I am so blessed to be your Mommy!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Avery Claire, Mommy and Daddy promise to do our very best to set a good Christian example for you and to teach you about all about faith in Jesus.

Photobucket

Here are our friends, Sara K. and Whit. Whit was dedicated today, too! Isn't he a cutie?

2 comments:

Brandi said...

She looks soooo precious!

Steph said...

Just for the record, I was about 8 rows back with tall heads in front of me. Big D would have died if I would have made a scene... standing up, snapping pics at the Russellville Baptist!:)

Post a Comment