Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring and a New Swing Set

Just because I loved her sweet dress Sunday {thanks, Becca!!}.
 photo IMG_0946_zpscd71daa2.jpg

I need to get the picture off of my phone of the entire swing set, but Dusty worked so hard to get it finished so Avery Claire could swing and play this weekend. She was able to climb up and play some Saturday and he got the slide on the and swing set part attached Sunday, so we had dinner outside at the little bench/table on her new swing set. She has been so excited and ready to go play every day this week! We're so thankful for her Daddy who put in a good 24 hours working on a swing set whose directions said it would take two skilled people 24 hours to complete.  

 photo IMG_0951_zpsc09c8907.jpg

We're also thankful to finally have spring-like weather so we can play outside!!!

We did have to stop playing yesterday to make a shoe store run. Someone's feet grew overnight!
 photo IMG_0960_zpsc6152af4.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about the new swing set! I love it! Good job, Dusty! I know that it made all those hours of working on it so worth it when Avery Claire told you that it was so BEAUTIFUL! How sweet!! I know that our sweet girl is going to enjoy it this summer! Thinking that we may all get a lot of quality time together outside this summer! I am looking forward to it! Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment