Thursday, April 11, 2013

Avery Claire-isms

Avery Claire has always had a great personality, but the girl has come ALIVE over the last couple of weeks. We are loving 3 around here. I saved these pictures because I knew I wanted to do this post and knew they'd go right along with the funny things she says.

These may not be funny to you, but since I can't video every second of her life, there are just some things that she's said that I always want to remember. I can't even remember every thing she says that I want to, but I try to put things in my phone immediately so I won't forget! {I'm leaving off quotations b/c it's all straight from her mouth!}
 photo DSC_0280_zpsee429a0d.jpg

Sometimes ur eyes are juicy {when she had an eyelash in her eye}
 photo DSC_0279_zpsf0a2ceb1.jpg


{speaking of eyelash in her eye} Mama, I have a lash-eye in my eye! photo DSC_0275_zpsa24c1268.jpg

I hurtd my choke!! {she got chocked up on a little drink of water}
 photo DSC_0274_zpscc8e510b.jpg

{we always argue over who loves who the most} Mama, I wanna wuv ewe da mostest daday!!

 photo DSC_0253_zpsa1182fd7.jpg

Ewe got spwinkles on ur wegs? {cause I needed to shave}
 photo IMG_0750_zps4af374f9.jpg

I can't get my itch off {when her eye itched}
 photo IMG_0749_zpscb7a1e19.jpg

{after taking a big bit of ice cream} Dat was a wot of fweeze!!
 photo IMG_0748_zps30f29065.jpg

I wanna go to Target and pway pow-pows wif Gavin. {Her friend Gavin wanted her to come over and shoot at the target at his house. She's such a girl - she only knows shopping.}
 photo IMG_0746_zps266bd595.jpg

{when her daddy when in WalMart and we sat in the car even though she wanted to go in} Mama, don't eye wanna go in Wawmart wike dat Mama?! {who walked past our car}
 photo IMG_0745_zps92382773.jpg

Mama, I swepping. {'cause it was hot outside yesterday - she was sweating}
 photo IMG_0741_zpsb8876bd4.jpg

I wish I could record every second of her little life. I'm so afraid I'm gonna forget every sweet stage. She's such a sweet little mess.
 photo IMG_0742_zps6755b823.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She certainly has a way with words! I will never forget the "target" Avery Claire-ism! Cute, Cute, Cute! Thankful that our sweetie is a girlie-girl! This post is priceless! I love it when she asks me something and I say "You think it is ok." Her words are "Let me go ask my Mama" or "My Mama said I could." She wants to always have permission! Love my precious Avery Claire!

Post a Comment