Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekend Wedding

Last weekend, we went to Clay Co for Josh and DeAnna's wedding. Avery Claire was so excited about going to a wedding. We talked a lot last week about how the only people that could talk during a wedding were the two people getting married and the preacher. 
She did so good during the wedding. She did have to tee tee during the slide show at the end, but she managed to make it until the bride and groom were on their way out of the church before she HAD to go!
She played hard all afternoon and all night. She finally slowed down enough to fall asleep way too late. Apparently past these other two's bedtime, too!

She didn't stay up near as late Sunday night! She was out before bedtime.

*This is my first attempt to post from the iPad. If it looks crazy, excuse it, please. I think I can get more blogging done if I can figure this out!*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I was so proud of you at Josh and Deanna's wedding! You were so quiet and still (and I got a lot of snuggle time with you)! I loved the look on your face when some of the other kids were not being quiet like you. You are sooo precious! It looks like we all had a busy day! Papa and I love our snuggle time with our sweetie! Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment