Friday, May 24, 2013

Busy Weekend at Home


Avery Claire and I had hat day last weekend. We spent Saturday running errands, washing clothes, and monogramming!

We made a quick mall run late and Avery Claire had dinner.


Daddy ran in WalMart after church and Miss Priss hopped up front to drive.

Sunday afternoon, we did more monogramming and Avery Claire did some painting.

Avery Claire enjoyed gummie bears with a little bit of "white ice cweam." 


She skipped her nap and this is what Dusty found about 6:40.


After I made her get up and get a shower, this was her at 6:57. I was very prepared to be up by 5 am Monday morning, but she wasn't ready to get up at 6:30 when I woke her up.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my beautiful girls in their hats! The pic on the bean bag brings back memories of my sweet babies playing and playing and finally running out of energy! Avery Claire, you are always such a busy little girl! I am excited that summer is here so that I can spend more time with my precious little sweetie pie! Love to you all! Nana

Post a Comment