Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Day of School 2013

School was officially over last Friday, but because my school is going to be closed for a few weeks b/c of new tile/asbestos/new parking lot, etc, I really needed to work some this week. So, Avery Claire went to daycare and I worked and got a few things done before daycare ended for the summer. I know, I'm a horrible mom!

So, today was her last day of "school" this year. She is so excited because she will be in "Mrs. Susan with red jacket's class" in August, with her friend Ella Lawson who moved up already. Her teacher, Mrs. Susan, has a white jacket {that she wore in the winter} and the teacher in the older kids class has a red jacket. I don't know if any of the other kids call them "Mrs. Susan with the __________ jacket," but that's how she distinguished betweent the two when she was talking to us.

I am so excited about spending the summer at home with my sweet girl! No one is taking classes, we aren't moving {hopefully!!}, and we have no big plans...except to relax, play, swim, go to the beach, visit the splash pad....

Here's my baby on the first day of school:

 photo 308-1.jpg

And here she is on her last day of school!! 



Breakfast at Bojangles!


We are so thankful for such a wonderful year!! We had the sweetest teachers who loved our girl so much. She loved going to school every day and that makes a mama's heart happy!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful that our sweet girl loves school, her teachers, and her school friends! Avery Claire, Nana gets a little sad to look at your pictures from the beginning of the school year until the end of the school year. I realize just how fast you are growing up! I am sooo proud of the sweet little Jesus loving girl that you are! I love you sweetie! Nana

Post a Comment