Friday, May 17, 2013

"Spwinkle" Day

Avery Claire's class got to go outside Wednesday for "Sprinkler Day" {"Spwinkle Day", as she called it}. She was so excited all week and couldn't wait to get to school Wednesday morning.  

I could eat that cuteness with a spoon.


I am so thankful she has sweet teachers who take and send pictures so we don't miss out on special fun days!
I had my doubts she'd even go through the sprinklers, but maybe the showers she's taken lately have gotten her ready!


She loves her sweet friend, Gavin. She tells me he is her boyfriend. I tell her, of course, that he is her friend who is a boy and that she isn't allowed to have a boyfriend at 3 years old. She can have one when she's 33. She says Gavin told her he was her boyfriend. I told her to tell Gavin her Mama and Daddy said she couldn't have a boyfriend. I have no doubt she told him. But aren't they so cute and sweet? She still wants to go to Target with Gavin, only she thinks they're going shopping and he means he wants her to go to target practice with him and his brother.


I think she enjoyed the sprinklers.


Isn't this sweet?


I love this picture, too. Could you imagine teaching 8-12 three year olds everyday? I know I couldn't do it, but Mrs. Misty and Mrs. Susan are so awesome and my sweet girl loves going to school every day to see them. 


Sprinkler Day in May can only mean one thing, right? Summer is almost here! We have ONE WEEK LEFT of school!!!!! 

{I am planning to work some that week after Memorial Day, and Avery Claire is going to school, but it's so much easier to get up and go to work when you know you don't really have to be there!!}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that "Spwinkle Day" was a hit! Avery Claire, I am so thankful that you enjoy school!Love the precious pic of you in your Gap shirt, Niki shorts, and flip flops! You are adorable!Cute group of friends from school! I agree that you can have a boyfriend at 33! Love you sweetie! Nana

Post a Comment