Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

We spent Dusty's {33rd}birthday weekend at home with lots of laziness and lots of family and we enjoyed every second! The weather couldn't have been more perfect and we took full advantage. 



As is my custom, when I should be taking pictures, I'm just not. I managed a few here and there, but I've gotta get better at this!



We are so thankful for such a sweet husband and Daddy who makes us giggle and takes care of us. We love you so very much, D, and are so glad God picked us all for one another.









We bought Daddy a chocolate cake and somebody became shy when it was time to sing Happy Birthday!
I will note that both aunts were here!! I had one picture of one of them that I was instructed not to put on here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Dusty! We had such a fun weekend celebrating with you all! We are soooo thankful for our health, our happiness, and the love we all share! We are soooo blessed! Love my sweet family, Nana

Post a Comment