Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cut

Here's what I found earlier today when I walked in the playroom. I have a tiny pair of sewing scissors in a box near the monogramming machine. Avery Claire knows they are not for kids - only for grown-ups.

Two of her biggest "dreams" as a three year old are to use scissors and chew gum. I don't know how she got the scissors, but she snagged them and promptly cut every tag off of every item we purchased at Target yesterday. Then she proceeded to snip at the edges of every tag she cut off. I know you can't tell from this picture, but those tags have very jagged edges. 

So, if anyone is interested in a pair of purple glittery flip flops in a size 9/10 that are too big for Avery Claire AND possibly a pair if 3T white shorts that I was going to try on her and return if necessary, let me know. Target is great about returns, but I'm not sure how they'd feel about butchered tags. 


I'm hoping she got the scissor thing out of her system. We might as well let her have a go at chewing gum. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I am glad that you only used those scissors to cut paper! I love your beautiful silky hair! Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment