Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pizza, Pizza

I'm not a big fan of a lot of sauce on my pizza, so I love to buy crusts and make them myself at home. I usually buy the Boboli crusts that are already ready. When Walmart was out of them forever and I looked at Publix and they were out too, I asked a Publix worker about them. He told me I should try their pizza dough - located in the bakery section in a small refrigerator. "It's so easy," he said. I told him he didn't know me. Cooking and easy don't go together in my kitchen. I agreed to try one, and, y'all, they are awesome. And much cheaper!  Even better - they are EASY (if you don't care about how your pizza LOOKS)! 

Avery Claire helped me make her pizza the other night. She was so proud of herself!


Silly girl!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job sweet girl! Love you, Nana

Post a Comment