Thursday, April 17, 2014

12 Weeks


I'm late getting started with weekly updates. We've got some work to do on our pictures, obviously. Maybe by week 40, we'll get it figured out. 
I find myself comparing this pregnancy to mine with Avery Claire. I know that every pregnancy is different. And I thought everything was the same until Dusty pointed out all of the differences that I've mentioned over the last couple of weeks. So maybe things are a little different. I think I mostly considered things the same because I haven't been sick at all. Thank God. 

How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 is the about the size of a lime. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m not sure. Around 5 lbs, maybe. 
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Still wearing all of my regular clothes. But some of my pants are snug. 
Gender: We won't know for a few morre weeks still. 
Movement: Not yet. 
Sleep: I get up once or twice to pee every night. I don't really remember this happening so early with Avery Claire, but maybe I just don't remember. 
Cravings:  Hmmmm....eggs! I take boiled eggs for lunch. And corn. I also love a McMuffin with folded egg. 
Symptoms: The tiredness has much improved this week. I've had headaches a little more often than I remember with Avery Claire. My dr. told me to take Magnesium Oxide and Vitamin B2 daily, and I think that's helped. My biggest, worst symptom: my face. It has broken out like a 14 year old boy with raging hormones. Nothing I do helps. 
Best Moment this week: I went to the doctor and got to hear baby's heartbeat again. There's something so reassuring about that sound! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking great! Thankful that the tiredness is better! Love you, Mom

Post a Comment