Thursday, April 24, 2014

13 Weeks





How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 is the about as long as a pea pod. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m not sure. Around 5 lbs, maybe. 
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Still wearing all of my regular clothes. But some of my pants are snug. 
Gender: We won't know for a few morre weeks still. 
Movement: Not yet. 
Sleep: I get up once or twice to pee every night, but otherwise I sleep great! 
Cravings:  Still loving eggs. Maybe my body needs protein?
Symptoms: My biggest, worst symptom: still the broken out face. 
Best Moment this week: Avery Claire has been so excited about Easter! I love seeing her sweet excitement and hearing her talk about how Easter is about how Jesus died for us. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful mommy and daughter! Love y'all!

Post a Comment