Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ready for the Weekend


Before we got ready to leave for gymnastics Thursday, I heard: "Hey, Mom, I wrote on my arm!" Me: "Okay, we'll get it off in a minute." Then I walk in to see this:

Not only did she write on her arm, she scribbled all over her arm. With a Sharpie. We scrubbed it as best we could before gym.

A long lost stranger came over to visit after gym Thursday. One little girl was so excited to see her Becca. 


We were beyond excited to have NO PLANS for the weekend!! 


We met the Haithcocks at El Patron for dinner Friday night. 


Saturday, we cleaned. And cleaned. And relaxed. 


Sunday, we did laundry. And relaxed. 



And made a fort. 










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart! She told me all about her boo-boo that needed two bandaids! Thankful that y'all had a relaxing weekend! Missing y'all! Love, Nana

Post a Comment