Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Phones and Stuffing Snow Back In

We went to the Apple store today to get new phones. Dusty left with a new phone. I did not. AT&T is on my bad list, because supposedly I couldn't upgrade for 6 more days. 6 more days. Unless I wanted to do their new Next plan. Which I do not. They haven't heard the last from me.

This boy. He will watch some football. He is his Daddy's child.


And this girl. She is content to watch Netflix while the TV is tuned to football 24/7. 


Dusty did put "Snow Davis" up today. I laughed so hard watching him stuff him back into the box. The struggle was real. If you know my husband, you know he saves every box of every thing he buys. And when something needs to be put up, it goes back in its box. He almost had to find Snow a new home. But he got him in there!!!  





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you next year, Snow Davis! Sweet pics of our precious babies! Love y'all much! Nana

Post a Comment